This week I had the opportunity to donate some things for door prizes at the mom's group I've been attending for the last 6 years. (This was my last year.)
So of course, I chose some old stamp sets and made a couple sample cards.
Sorry I didn't take a picture of the set. I was pressed for time.
Very simple design. So Saffron cs and DSP. Limeade Baker's Twine.
The image was stamped in Black Stazon on Vanilla cs, then colored with markers and a Blender Pen. I used the marker end of Daffodil for the petals and the pen end of Limeade to outline the leaves, then blended the Limeade inward.
This one I had a lot of fun making, and after I was done, re-thought giving this set away. lol!
Card base is Espresso, with Espresso DSP, run through the Big Shot with the Manhattan EF, then sanded the embossed design and sponged the edges.
The sentiment is stamped in Suede, cut into a banner and sponged with Suede. I just got the Vintage Trinkets, and I'm wondering what took me so long! ;) Love them! This little button is a brad!
I was going for a Sepia look, so the rose image is stamped in Espresso ink on Vanilla cs and colored with a blender pen using Soft Suede, Crumb Cake and Artichoke inks. Don't forget to sponge! ;)
Linen Thread is wrapped twice and tied in a bow.
Sorry it's been so long between posts. April was crazy busy!